Partner With Us
“BRAC has done what few others have— they have achieved success on a massive scale, bringing life-saving health programs to millions of the world’s poorest people. They remind us that even the most intractable health problems are solvable, and inspire us to match their success throughout the developing world.
– Bill Gates, co-founder of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Our goal is simple: To end poverty for every man, woman and child.
Together we can eradicate poverty in our lifetime
Join our community committed to scaling proven solutions and empowering people to rise above poverty
BRAC develops partnerships with the private sector, trusts and foundations, governments and individuals to deliver programmes across our countries of operation. When you partner with BRAC, you have a unique opportunity to achieve meaningful impact. Our partnerships, both big and small, have been critical in our journey from test, transition, to scale, helping pave the way for our work to reach millions worldwide. We value our relationships and the journey of co-developing solutions that work towards a greater vision through our partners’ expertise and know-how.
Our experienced UK team will work with you to tailor our partnership to your specific needs. You will have the opportunity to gain insight into the most innovative and pioneering solutions that, through your support, will transform the lives of men, women and children.
BRAC offers a variety of partnerships:
Our strategic partnerships enable coporates, governments, grant giving foundations and philanthropists to create sustainable change and meaningful impact through financial and non-financial support. A collaboration with BRAC will transform the lives of the most vulnerable. Partners have the opportunity to meet with BRAC thought leaders, visit our programmes, and attend global high level events.
We recognise that a gift is a deeply personal decision. As a major donor you will be a part of the BRAC family and will have the ability to make a unique difference to the lives of those living in extreme poverty. Your donation will go towards a programme that is meaningful to you or more generally to support BRAC, so that we can continue to innovate and develop new impactful solutions to global poverty.
Our experienced team will take you through a personalised journey to ensure you get the most out of your partnership with BRAC. This could include…
- Regular updates on our work in the form of reports and news
- Opportunities to visit programmes
- Invitations to exclusive events that will connect you with our cause, so we can celebrate our successes together.
Why We Need Partners
We seek to develop partnerships for three key areas:
- Direct Implementation: BRAC works with partners to test and innovate as we constantly adapt in an ever-changing context.
- Technical Assistance: BRAC aims to drive systemic change by partnering with governments and other NGO’s to scale our models.
- Thought Leadership: As a global leader among NGO’s BRAC has pioneered solutions that are now adopted worldwide. BRAC can share and advise on best practices across a range of development themes such as Livelihoods, Education, Early Childhood Education,
Skills for Youth and more.